Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gazpacho recipe comic and Pete's Mini Zine Fest this weekend!

The new recipe comic this week is perfect for the heat wave we've been experiencing on the East Coast: Gazpacho!


-------------------------------------------------------------

A reminder that I'll be at Pete's Mini Zine Fest this Saturday July 21st (2pm-7pm at Pete's Candy Store, 709 Lorimer St. Brooklyn) There will be a ton of local zinesters and cartoonists selling their reasonably priced wares. There will also be a comic making workshop at 5pm given by the lovely Marguerite Dabaie! It's free to get in, enjoy a nice cold beverage and wander around the bar and the garden in back of Pete's while checking out some local talent.

I should have a brand new order of complimentary Cooking Up Comics bookmarks by then. I'll also have some Cooking Up Comics magnets and issues of my auto-bio comic; Urban Nomad. For the friends of felines, check out Counter Attack (Issue #1 is free on my site!) If music nostalgia is more your thing, try the mini comic Rock On! I've also made a handful of new zines. "Sidewalks" is a bit of a departure from my usual comics, come check it out.


Pete's Mini Zine Fest is one of my favorite small press events, hope to see you there!


(postcard art by Darryl Ayo)

No comments: