Thursday, April 18, 2013

Brooklyn Zine Fest this coming Sunday!

Welcome back to our regularly scheduled comic with a recipe comic for Rice Cooker Oatmeal at Cooking Up Comics!


In other news, I will be at the Brooklyn Zine Fest this coming Sunday April 21st from 11 am to 6 pm at Public Assembly in Williamsburg (70 N 6th St). I had a bit of short notice since I was on the wait list, but I decided to reprint Urban Nomad #1 since it was out of print most of last year. Here are the covers of the proof copy, printed on matte paper to match the other issues. I will probably be putting it up in my shop after this weekend.

I will also have the new zine 'Money-Saving Freelance Tips' that I made before Drink and Draw Like a Lady / MoCCA for a mere dollar!

As usual I will have Urban Nomad #2 and #3, an assortment of Counter Attack issues, and my mini comic Rock On! I'll be at table 20 A on the stage so come say hi! Be sure to tell me your Twitter name if I know you from there. The whole face with a name thing can be tricky sometimes. There will be a lot of awesome local zine makers and cartoonists attending. I've gotten many of their books in the past and it is sure to be a fun time. It is FREE to get into the fest! See you there!


(click to see images larger)

No comments: