Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pete's Mini Zine Fest in Brooklyn this Saturday!

Hello! Just a heads up that I will be at Pete's Mini Zine Fest in Brooklyn this Saturday August 24th from 2 pm to 7 pm. Pete's Candy Store (709 Lorimer St. between Frost and Richardson) is an awesome indoor/outdoor bar space in Williamsburg and the crowd and tablers are always laid back and nice. Lots of great people will have fun stuff there and you can drink beer while you walk around to check out everyone's work!


Here's a little preview of some of the comics I'll have this weekend. I'm currently sold out of Urban Nomad #3 and all but this issue of Counter Attack, but I'll have a mailing list sheet for anyone interested in getting an update when they're back in stock.


I reprinted my one page mini comic Money-Saving Freelance Tips on some pretty gold paper:

And here's a preview panel straight from my desk of Urban Nomad #4 which will debut at SPX in a few weeks! This story is about the first NYC hardcore show I went to in 2001.


Rob of Panel Patter wrote a nice spotlight of the work I'll have at SPX in a few weeks and will be posting a bunch of other great artists' work leading up to SPX. Hope to meet some of you in the coming weeks at one of these conventions!

No comments: