Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Events this week:

Today- (Tuesday Sept 15)

David Levy signs his new book "Animation Development from Pitch to Production" in addition to a a panel discussion by animated series creators.

SVA 209 E 23rd
3rd floor Amphitheater
@ 7pm

----------------------------------
Friday- 2 Art 4 TV

Friday is the 2 Art 4 TV Gallery opening! A couple of my friends have work in the show and it promises to be pretty awesome.

Erebuni Gallery
158 Roebling St. Williamsburg, Brooklyn
6:00pm - 9:30pm
(To get there: L Train to Bedford Ave, walk south, left on N 4th, right on Roebling)

There's an afterparty at Trophy Bar.

----------------------------------
Saturday- Sketchcrawl #24

This Saturday September 19th is Sketchcrawl! There will be a group heading to Governer's Island. Check the forum for where and when to meet!

I'm trying to meet a deadline so I'll probably stay close to home to sketch. I don't mind company if you'd like to head out to Flushing, though I probably won't be out for too long. Just drop me an email so I know when to expect you.

And here's a sketch for reading all of that:

No comments: