Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Sales!

I've decided that I'll be raising the internet prices for my mini comics in the next year to include the cost of shipping. My con prices will remain the same for the time being, but if you're interested in getting Urban Nomad at the low price of $5 and Counter Attack for $2, December is your last chance online! Sorry, I can still only ship to North America.

I also don't have a paypal link for Urban Nomad #3 since I only have a limited number of issues printed. BUT if you'd like a copy I'll be taking online orders until the end of December. Write in the paypal notes of Urban Nomad #2 that you'd like issue #3 instead. Or if you'd prefer, drop me an email. (alisamharris at hotmail dot com)

Check out the shop on my blog for preview pages and order info!



If anyone is interested in original art, my cupcake paintings are now available on the 6x6 Gallery website! I may be using the images for greeting cards in the new year. Anyone want to see cupcake cards?



This coming Sunday December 5th is another reading by contributors to the Zinesters Guide to NYC. This one will be at Bluestockings at 172 Allen Street starting at 7 pm. The evening includes live readings as well as a vegetarian potluck! So bring some veggie snacks and come on down. If you're interested in picking up a copy of the Zinesters Guide, let me know and I'll see if I can get you a sweet discount.

No comments: