Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A little watercolor and some updates


I don't have much new art to show at the moment, but I found this watercolor in my archive. It's cropped from a card I made for my niece's birthday last month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark your Calendars!

Worldwide Sketchcrawl #32 is scheduled for Saturday July 23rd. Go check out the forums to find one near you! The NYC branch will probably be meeting at The Highline Park. I'm looking forward to checking out the newly opened section and it looks like we'll have an international guest. Final meeting details will be posted in the forums.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
In other schedule news, I'm excited to add two new appearances to my upcoming convention schedule!

I'll have a table at The Philadelphia Alternative Comic Con (PACC) at The Rotunda from 2pm-7pm on Sunday August 14th. This will be my only event outside of NY this year, so come say hi!

I'll also be at Pete's Candy Store in Brooklyn for Fall into Zines on Sunday September 25th. More info on that as it's available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems I'm reaching the 500 post limit on blogger. Wow, when did this happen?! I'll probably be adding a new sketch blog to my site in the near future. I'm really not into Tumblr, and Wordpress was overwhelming last time I tried to make heads or tails of it. So it'll probably be another blogger account. I'll be sure to point you, dear readers, to the new blog once it exists!

No comments: