Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Conan the Librarian and PACC

So a friend mentioned Conan the Librarian the other day and I thought it too hilarious of a mental image to pass up drawing. Of course upon further inspection, I found out there is an entire Wikipedia entry dedicated to the subject. Nevertheless, I used the opportunity to try out some new brushes I downloaded from Chris Wahl.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
A reminder that I'll be at the Philadelphia Alternative Comic Con (PACC) this coming Sunday August 14th! It's from 12pm to 7pm at The Rotunda in Philly (4014 Walnut St.) Here's the Facebook invite! Come check out the fine comic and zinester folks for a mere $3 admission!


I'll have copies of Urban Nomad, Counter Attack, and my mini zine Rock On! (which you can only get from me in person)! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Chris Wahl makes fantastic brushes...
Also You have to love CONAN the Librarian!..

P