Wednesday, August 03, 2011

PACC and some site updates

Yes, I actually did this the other day.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
PACC!

I should probably mention that I'll be at the Philadelphia Alternative Comic Con on Sunday August 14th! It's from 12pm to 7pm at The Rotunda in Philly (4014 Walnut St.)

I'll have copies of Urban Nomad, Counter Attack, and my mini zine Rock On! which you can only get from me in person! If you're in the area you should totally check it out. Admission is only $3 and it looks to be small press and indie zines at their best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Website update!

Remember my Europe Journal comic that I posted in June? All 100 pages now live on my website in the comics section! Also because the first issue of Counter Attack is currently out of print, I uploaded it in full on my site. Go check it out!

1 comment:

GOGOPEDRO said...

I've done similar things with my wardrobe...sadly I'm usually at the office when I notice my mistake..

Great color treatment.

P