Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Edamame and Soba Noodle recipe and CAKE Chicago this weekend!

Check out my quick and tasty Edamame and Soba Noodles recipe at Cooking Up Comics this week!


----------------------------------------------------------
This weekend I'll be attending the very first Chicago Alternative Comics Expo! I can't wait to explore Chicago. I've never spent time there that wasn't in an airport. I'm taking suggestions of vegetarian friendly restaurants to eat at while there. I'm already planning to go to the Chicago Diner for lunch or dinner, it looks fabulous!


(Postcard by Laura Park)

Columbia College's Ludington Building
1104 S Wabash, Chicago, Illinois
Saturday June 16th and Sunday June 17th
11am - 6pm both days
FREE and open to the public!

You can find me at table 22. Here's a handy map! Thanks to all the organizers who put up the exhibitors list and floor map with plenty of time before the convention.

(Click to make it bigger.)



Go check out my blog post at Cooking Up Comics to see some pictures of what I'll have for sale at CAKE!

No comments: