Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SPX is this weekend!

I'll be at SPX this Saturday and Sunday (Sept 14th and 15th) in Bethesda, Maryland! I'm pretty excited since I've been hearing good things about SPX for years but this is the first time I'm getting down there to exhibit. I'll be at table W17A along the wall right next to my awesome friend Alison Wilgus who also has a cool cat-themed comic! Here is a handy map of the convention center and where my table is:


I'll have a reprint of Urban Nomad #3 and the first printing of Urban Nomad #4 which is returning after a 3 year hiatus. I'm really happy with the selection of stories in UN 4 and I hope you'll enjoy them too! Here's a sneak peek of the new book, fresh from the printer:


I'll also have a bunch of one page minis including Rock On! about my favorite shuttered music venues in NYC and an illustrated guide of Money-Saving Freelance Tips.

If you want Cooking Up Comics magnets, Conan the Librarian prints or the last of the Counter Attack mini comics, be sure to get there early on Saturday as I have limited numbers of all of these things.


I'm also linking to Sara of Hey Pais awesome advice for exhibiting at SPX, or any convention for that matter.

Hope to see you in Maryland this weekend!

Bethesda North Marriott Hotel
& Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road.
North Bethesda, MD 20852

Saturday September 14 (11 am to 7 pm)
Sunday September 15 (12 pm to 6 pm)

One day membership $10
Weekend membership $15

No comments: