Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vegetarian at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival: Greece

I had boarded the cheese train at this point of the night and there was no turning back. After devouring the giant cheese plate at the Ireland kiosk, I got the Griddled Greek cheese with pistachios and honey. It was the most delicious thing I ate at the festival. It may have been because I was soaking wet and it was nice and warm or maybe it was the combination of honey and pistachios with a giant slab of toasty cheese. Either way, I highly recommend trying it at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!


One more watercolor post planned for this week! Hope you've been enjoying them so far.

Epcot looking beautiful in the rain.

2 comments:

Glynnis Fawkes said...

Your watercolor of the cheese and photo of the dome go well together! Tasty!

Alisa said...

Thanks, Glynnis!